Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Angelina Jolie Fan Myleene Klass





















Myleene Klass wants Angelina Jolie to wear her clothes from her new fashion range.

Myleene Klass wants Angelina Jolie to wear her clothes.

The TV presenter recently launched her first fashion collection and she says she would love to see the Oscar-winning beauty don the black maxi dress.

She said: ''I like people who are individuals - I'm all about inner confidence. Nicole Richie and Rihanna always look gorgeous. I'd love to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes - she'd wear the black maxi like a second skin.''

Myleene says she's worked hard on the clothing collection and had been inspired by working in the showbiz world for the past 11 years.

She told LOOK magazine: ''I've employed everything I've learnt from the past 11 years working in the industry, observing the tricks of the trade! I've kept hems at a flattering length and have nipped in the waist to create curves. I've also used pattern for maximum impact and colour-blocking in body-boosting ways, too.''

Source:http://www.contactmusic.com/news/angelina-jolie-fan-myleene-klass_1373556

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails